Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Aug. 06, 2019 1 min read

I see the right are blaming Fortnite for mass shootings now.

There's a lot of things I'd like to blame Fortnite for; some of the worst kind of predatory monetisation, manipulative social pressure that results in kids being bullied, my missing socks, but not mass shootings FFS!

Pictured; me begrudgingly having to defend Fortnite

Okay, I said any time I said something negative about videosgame, I'd recommend a neat indie game, so... How about DarkMaus? It's exactly what you think it is, Dark Souls with mice.

https://youtu.be/yuK1FSD3CwQ 

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.