Thread: Black Sandwiches, Ranked.
10. Government Grilled Cheese: anyone can make a grilled cheese but only black girl magic can get welfare cheese to melt.
9. Ghetto dog: Yes, a hot dog is a sandwich if it is boiled and served on a folded piece of white bread
8. Ham sandwiches: Must be eaten out of a bag at a different location than where it was made unless, of course, it is part of a lunch at Vacation Bible School
7. Chicken Sandwich: Not that Chik-fil-A bullshit. I’m talking about a fried chicken thigh on greasy bread with hot sauce and or hot sauce.
6. ‘mater sammich: Real niggas know.
5. Next Day sandwich: Made the day following Thanksgiving, cookouts or funerals. Simply pile all the leftovers on two pieces of bread.
4. Fried bologna sandwich: if you don’t:
A. slit your baloney and make it look like Pac-Man
B. Burn the edges
C. Use that balogna with red plastic that you gotta peel off...
I can’t fuck with you
3. Fish sandwich: Fried, straight out the grease. Again, bread must be greasy in the middle.
2. A Cookout Sandwich: The contents is determined by the uncle who works the grill. Simply get a paper plate, 2 pieces of “lite bread” and stand beside the grill.
Whatever comes off, you eat.
1. Peanut Butter & Jelly: The greatest sandwich of all time. It tastes like freedom, Christmas morning and the Holy Ghost. Its why Satan quit the choir and why Jesus wept.
I imagine white privilege feels like an after-sex PB&J with a correctly sweetened glass of grape Kool Aid
You can follow @michaelharriot.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.