Mike Stuchbery 💀🍷+ Your Authors @MikeStuchbery_ Journalist, Writer, Historian & Disgraced Former Supply Teacher. Aug. 07, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

I've been biting my tongue on this, but the bad faith attempts by the usual Far Right actors to 'pin one' on leftist voices is one of the most forced, cynical and amoral moves I've observed them making.

That said, the killer in any way describing himself as 'Antifa' is a hell of a good reason for anti-fascists and anti-fascist organizations to spend more time tackling misogyny as part of their work - especially within.

The El Paso shooter wrote a manifesto outlining his fears of invasion - almost lifted verbatim from the social media feeds of figures like PJW - and drove 600 miles to kill human beings.

It's not the first time.

Here's the conversation.

Not engaging is cowardice.

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.