The lamentable fate of Mike Stuchbery 🎃🍷 @MikeStuchbery_ (Freelance) Journalist, Historian, Teacher & Tour Guide ★ 🇦🇺 in 🇩🇪 ★ Contributing Editor at @BylineTimes ★ History at @TheLocalEurope ★ Resolutely ↙️↙️↙️ Aug. 07, 2019 1 min read

I've been biting my tongue on this, but the bad faith attempts by the usual Far Right actors to 'pin one' on leftist voices is one of the most forced, cynical and amoral moves I've observed them making.

That said, the killer in any way describing himself as 'Antifa' is a hell of a good reason for anti-fascists and anti-fascist organizations to spend more time tackling misogyny as part of their work - especially within.

The El Paso shooter wrote a manifesto outlining his fears of invasion - almost lifted verbatim from the social media feeds of figures like PJW - and drove 600 miles to kill human beings.

It's not the first time.

Here's the conversation.

Not engaging is cowardice.

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.