Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Aug. 09, 2019 1 min read

OK, I have been HUGELY excited about this, 'cos it's from an artist whose work I have really loved for some time, and I was very lucky to get a commission slot. I just got the first sketch for my pin-up piece from the talented and amazing @doctorboda, and I am stunned! Gorgeous.

I wish my butt was that big IRL.

This is legit horny on main btw.

I was not expecting to see this completely so quickly, but here's the truly magnificent finished product!

Huge thanks to Angrboda, and you should all follow her for some of the best god damn furry art you could possibly want.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.