Raoul Pal @RaoulGMI Founder/CEO - Global Macro Investor and Real Vision Group, Business Cycle Economist, Investment Strategist, Economic Historian, Traveller and Rum Drinker.. Aug. 10, 2019 1 min read

I'm honestly not trying to be a sensationalist head line grabber. I am genuinely the most concern I have been since the Eurozone crisis and the Financial Crisis.

I have written on twitter about this a lot but I have just written an update for both Macro Insiders and GMI.

This level in the Eurostoxx Banks Index is probably THE most important level of ANY chart pattern in the history of equity markets (hyperbole? I'm not sure).

A break of this would suggest a potential total collapse of the entire EU banking sector.

We are literally right on it . Right here, right now. It could even break on Monday.

I hope you understand that this goes beyond trading markets, investing, etc.

This could be societal, pivotal and political...

This may be the 4th turning. The End Game. The logical conclusion of the current system of money. The logical conclusion to the pension system.

I am fully aware this sounds alarmist and crazy. It isn't intended to be...

The question therefore is – Can it be stopped? I don't know.

I obviously can't share the full MI/GMI article but I thought it was important that I share these thoughts.

I hope Im wrong. Honestly.

You can follow @RaoulGMI.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.