A.R. Moxon (Julius Goat) @JuliusGoat Novelist—THE REVISIONARIES coming 12/3/19 tinyurl.com/yxkldcx7 Newsletter: tinyletter.com/ARMoxon Blog: armoxon.com/ He/him Repped by @samroebuck Aug. 16, 2019 1 min read

Advance review copy of The Revisionaries.

Isn’t it lovely?

I’m emotional.

There’s a point in every long race when you pass the marker that tells you you only have a mile or two to go, and you know that even though you haven’t yet made it there you’re probably going to make it to the end.

That’s what this is.

It’s not over, but I’ve held it in my hand

I spent some time putting it on my shelves next to my favorite authors.

For the first couple days I carried it around with me like it was a new infant.

I don’t even care if that’s weird.

I work at home. The only other person in the house when it arrived by mail was my daughter, convalescing from minor dental surgery.

"Look!" I proclaimed.

"Wow," she said.

Away I wandered.

Later she told me she thought she was hallucinating.

So did I, dear. So did I.

I admit putting it in the car seat was weird.

If you wind up enjoying this book, you'll want to remember to go thank this fellow, also. It sprang from a writing project he and I began in the late 90s, and there is no way the book would exist if it weren't for what he brought to that effort.

You can follow @JuliusGoat.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.