Yashar Ali 🐘+ Your Authors @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Aug. 20, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

Doesn't get better than this.

@tanya_tucker @brandicarlile and @tenilletownes singing one of my favorite songs "Delta Dawn."

2. Great piece in the NYT

@tanya_tucker Would Rather Be Celebrated While She’s Alive

The country star is returning with her first album of original music in 17 years, aided by two younger musicians who feel her fire: @brandicarlile and @ShooterJennings

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/19/arts/music/tanya-tucker-brandi-carlile.html 

3. "She's 41 and her daddy still calls her baby...."

🎶🎶🎶

4. I don't get people who make fun of country music of Americana. It's often the genre of music that moves me the most.

5. In case you missed it, @tanya_tucker and @brandicarlile singing Delta Dawn at the CMT Awards.

Joining them: @trishayearwood @martinamcbride @DeanaSings @carlypearce @Lauren_Alaina @RaeLynn

Incredible.

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader