Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter OB/GYN, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, Canadian Spice, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Host of Jensplaining, NYT contributor. Aug. 20, 2019 1 min read

Winnipeg-raised Dr. Jen Gunter fights misinformation about women's bodies in new book  https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/books/myth-buster-554687492.html 

"And then when you have the vagina or vulva, women’s body parts have been imbued with shame since the beginning of time. That’s how the patriarchy controls women. ‘Your parts are dirty.’ So, what, my vagina’s dirty and your erection isn’t? I’m sorry, what? I do not accept that."

My thoughts on the Wellness Industrial Complex

I was asked if I ever get down about this fight against misinformation. My reply:

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.