Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, lawyer (U.C. Berkeley). Books and articles, most recently cnn.com/. George Papadopoulos called me deluded. My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Aug. 20, 2019 1 min read

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat—I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge, or great disloyalty."

Flat-out bullying and name calling.

Also, Step 1, How to Destroy Democracy:
Get the fighters fighting and keep them fighting.

(link in next tweet)

"Where has the Democratic Party gone, defending these two people over the State of Israel." Trump, same clip.

First he attacks the Congresswomen "these two people," and then tries to turn American Jews against both the Congresswomen and Democratic party.

Exactly. It's all so twisted:
This is why I think there's evil genius at work.
How else do we explain an attempt to shame Jews into supporting the candidate who supports neo-Nazis, while his support of Israel plays to his Evangelical base?

At first I thought he meant "disloyal" to him, or the US, but he seems to mean disloyal to Israel or other Jews.

As a Jewish American, then I understood this to be a way of setting Jews against each other. I can certainly see how it can do that.

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.