Adam Singer @AdamSinger Grew @GoogleAnalytics into most popular analytics product globally. Prev advised: $SPLK $MKTO @Eloqua @PRSA @Cision. 🎶 composer. 🐕 @dashthedingo. Investor. Aug. 23, 2019 1 min read

Proud of work @edzitron is doing running @TheFutureBuzz as EIC/operator of what used to be freq ranked as the web's #1 digital PR blog. 10 years of legacy and 1000s of posts from lots of smart people - one of my best creations continued in great hands. If you're not following do.

Never had site acquired which was cool exp. No reason for me to run a PR blog at this point and Ed is much more up to date than me anyway. He fixed the broken code, made it mobile friendly & is publishing new stories. I'll still drop by now & again but is part of his empire now.

When joined GOOG in 2012 I had to stop running posts on everything martech as was a conflict of interest on a lot of topics that drove traffic. Slow drip from 40K VPM. What happens if you stop publishing. Still did well when updated 5x/week, doesn't take long to ramp a site.

You can follow @AdamSinger.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.