Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter OB/GYN, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, Canadian Spice, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Host of Jensplaining, NYT contributor. Aug. 23, 2019 1 min read

Today is #Jensplaining launch day at @CBC I’m going to share some behind the scenes photos and other assorted fun info!
I was thrilled to interview the amazing @ImogenRCoePhD for the episode on wellness! Fun fact: we owe our friendship and professional collaboration to Paltrow 1

The superb @YoniFreedhoff was the star of the episode on weight loss. We’d been twitter friends for a while and it was awesome to finally meet IRL. He is so authentic, knowledgeable and compassionate! He also authored a fantastic book on weight loss  https://www.amazon.com/Diet-Fix-Diets-Fail-Yours/dp/0804137579/ref=nodl_  2

It was SO COLD in Hamilton when we filmed in January. The studio wasn’t heated!!! Everyone else could wear coats. So between takes I layered up if there was a lot of downtime or danced to stay warm! #Jensplaining 3

Also between takes on #Jensplaining (it can take some time to get lighting right between takes, that attention to detail is why the show looks so amazing!) I explored other sets. What do you think?

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.