David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Aug. 23, 2019 1 min read

Twitter: cracking an egg over your frozen pizza before cooking it: yeah or nay?

Y'all it's not a new or a crazy idea!  https://www.livestrong.com/article/487568-put-eggs-pizza/ 

Lotta people on here seem to be in denial of one of the most basic culinary truths: any savory dish is improved by the addition of egg.

Like basically any sandwich. Hamburger? Cuban? Reuben? All improved by the addition of a fried egg.

Before & after. Unanticipated difficulty: the 10-12 minute cooking time for a Newman's Own thin crust pizza is insufficient to fully cook an egg. So it's *considerably* runnier than one might have liked.

I am eating it, undercooked egg and all, but yeah, I don't think I really effectively made my case today.

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.