Yashar Ali 🐘+ Your Authors @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Aug. 24, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

1. @tanya_tucker is the most underrated legend in country music. And she's just released her first album in 17 years. I've been listening to it all day & it's marvelous

All the songs are co-written by @brandicarlile & produced by Brandi & @ShooterJennings
 https://apple.co/2L3c6Gh 

2. If you love the Dixie Chicks and Miranda Lambert, you have @tanya_tucker, in part, to thank for them. She's inspired a generation of country music stars & I'm so glad @brandicarlile encouraged Tanya to release a new album.

Hope you'll support a legend by buying/streaming it

3. Here's the trailer of the documentary about Tanya Tucker

Watch this, it's so touching. Made me cry!

Directed by @KathlynHoran

Be sure to download and stream Tanya's new album co-written by @brandicarlile and co-produced by her and @ShooterJennings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Mte4x2Jr0 

4. I love this clip from the trailer where Tanya Tucker mentions talking on the phone to "Loretta" and @brandicarlile learns she means Loretta Lynn and can't get over it.

5. Folks! @tanya_tucker is not a faded rose from days gone by! Her first album in 17 years is #3 on the iTunes country chart & #14 overall!

If you haven’t downloaded her excellent album yet, you need to!

Songs co-written by @brandicarlile & co-produced by her/@ShooterJennings

6. OMG...@tanya_tucker is performing on @jimmyfallon on September 5 and @brandicarlile is joining her!!

I’m so excited!!!

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader