A.R. Moxon (Julius Goat) @JuliusGoat Novelist—THE REVISIONARIES coming 12/3/19 tinyurl.com/yxkldcx7 Newsletter: tinyletter.com/ARMoxon Blog: armoxon.com/ He/him Repped by @samroebuck Aug. 24, 2019 1 min read

No I have a functioning conscience because I can recognize a monster who has orchestrated the deaths of many human beings for his own enrichment. What you see as people cheering his death is simply the rest of us finally setting down the terrible burden of mourning his life.

Anger is a fitting and appropriate response to atrocity, and celebration is an appropriate and fitting response to the end of atrocity.

Some people make an atrocity of their lives.

David Koch chose his memorial a long time ago.

No I think he’s a monster because he knew full well how about climate change and he burned the planet for his own wealth.

Tell me again about your concern for children.

We’re not engaged in a disagreement about petty politics or some abstract difference of opinion. In the age of Trump we see the exact contours of the world the national spirit calling itself “conservative” wants to build, and it is a murder nightmare/billionaire playground.

You can follow @JuliusGoat.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.