Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Aug. 27, 2019 1 min read

It's sad to see the Pathologic 2 team struggling. It's a game that kinda passed me by, but I remember it released in a very crowded month for indie releases, and came up against A Plague Tale and others. I should get this and stream it for my Halloween Twitch festivities.

I didn't get A Plague Tale either, despite being really interested in it and close to pulling the trigger on buying it too. May was a pretty damn good month for games, but I could afford to buy one, and I bought Steamworld Quest.

Anyway, maybe think about getting the game? Or if you're not interested in it, maybe buy it for a friend who is? Add it to your wishlists, tweet about it, whatever. Just get some more eyes on it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/505230/Pathologic_2/ 

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.