David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Aug. 29, 2019 1 min read

I appreciate this reporting, but another way to tell that white nationalists have infiltrated conservative media is simply to *look at the output of conservative media*.  https://splinternews.com/leaked-emails-show-how-white-nationalists-have-infiltra-1837681245 

It is a weird thing, in journalism & culture generally, that we view "secret" information, uncovered, as somehow more significant or valid than info on the public record. We shouldn't need any expose to point out that the right is dominated by white nationalism. It's right there!

My tweet that began "I appreciate this reporting" has been taken as denigrating the reporting -- because Twitter, I guess -- so let me just clarify that, uh, I appreciate this reporting! It is valuable & good. I'm glad it was done. Kudos to everyone involved.

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.