Janelle Shane @JanelleCShane I blog at aiweirdness.com/. My book "You Look Like a Thing and I Love You" is out Nov 5th! Research Scientist in optics. she/her. wandering.shop/@janellecshane Aug. 30, 2019 1 min read

Decided to put the new GPT-774M neural net to a vigorous test: writing fanfiction.

It actually does really well.
 https://aiweirdness.com/post/187374759802/bigger-than-before-a-larger-neural-net-tries-to 

The neural net did spectacularly well with this fanfic if you assume it's supposed to have been written by Kylo Ren himself

Bigger than before, more coherent than before - but the neural net's still not 100% clear on how human clothes work

Neural net steamy love scene derailed by its overfondness for ketchup

The giraffe-robot crossover we all crave

You can follow @JanelleCShane.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.