The lamentable fate of Mike Stuchbery 🎃🍷 @MikeStuchbery_ (Freelance) Journalist, Historian, Teacher & Tour Guide ★ 🇦🇺 in 🇩🇪 ★ Contributing Editor at @BylineTimes ★ History at @TheLocalEurope ★ Resolutely ↙️↙️↙️ Sep. 03, 2019 1 min read

Without context or checks, Ngo provides followers with a list of targets for intimidation. Irresponsible at best, malicious at worst.

This isn't journalism, it's a form of collaboration.

Yup, I was being far too generous in my consideration of NGO as performing anything close to journalism. I was quite wrong. Thanks to those who patiently nudged me.

Still, and I stress this as much as I possibly can, never a justification for violence. That's exactly his schtick.

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.