Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Sep. 07, 2019 1 min read

I am extremely grateful to everyone who's been supporting me on here. I don't know if you realise this, but having that little bit extra has made an absolute world of difference to me, and I am extremely thankful for it. ♥️♥️♥️

I mentioned before that I started my transition nearly a decade ago? Well, this year has been the first time I've been able to solidly afford to get electrolysis regularly, instead of bits here and there when I could manage it. It's made a huge difference to my dysphoria.

I've been able to buy games to steam without worrying if that was all the spare cash I had for the entire month, I've been able to pay some absolutely incredibly talented artists to create art that I absolutely treasure, and been able to throw some support to others as well.

And between me selling off my old PC and guitar equipment, as well as everyone who's been generously supporting me, I've been steadily paying off a fursuit head/mask over the course of the year. Something I never thought I'd be able to afford.

Seriously everyone, I can't thank you enough. ❤️❤️❤️

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.