Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter OB/GYN, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, Canadian Spice, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (bestseller! OMG). Jensplaining, NYT contributor. Sep. 09, 2019 1 min read

STOP TRYING TO MAKE "ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES ARE BABIES TOO" A THING.
If you have never treated a woman with a belly full of blood from an ectopic you should shut the fuck up and sit down and learn before you get someone killed.

An older post but still holds.
Ectopic pregnancies are not exploding gifts from God
 https://drjengunter.com/2012/11/05/ectopic-pregnancies-exploding-gifts-from-god-at-some-catholic-hospitals/ 

This blew up.
Don’t vote for the assholes trying to tell you ectopic pregnancies are babies too. They like the color red, which is coincidentally the color of a belly full of blood

I'm trying to RT every ectopic pregnancy story you are all sending. If I miss some I am sorry. It is a firehose because ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES ARE NOT UNCOMMON AND THEY CAN BE DEVASTATING

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.