A.R. Moxon (Julius Goat) @JuliusGoat Novelist—THE REVISIONARIES coming 12/3/19 tinyurl.com/yxkldcx7 Newsletter: tinyletter.com/ARMoxon Blog: armoxon.com/ He/him Repped by @samroebuck Sep. 12, 2019 1 min read

The fight before them is the one we elected them to fight.

If they won't fight it, we'll need to find others.

We really don't have time for cowards.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.

“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Call your elected Democrats. Tell them that if they don't support impeachment, you'll support a primary challenger.

If they're scared to do their jobs, make them scared of their bosses.

(That's you.)

It’s true that the Republican Senate will in all likelihood opt not to remove a flagrantly corrupt, dangerously incompetent, white supremacist president, if they’re forced to—an immoral and dangerous act.

I’m sure they appreciate the Democrats opting to do it for them, though.

You can follow @JuliusGoat.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.