Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter OB/GYN, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, Canadian Spice, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (bestseller! OMG). Jensplaining, NYT contributor. Sep. 13, 2019 1 min read

Today is the day my iPhone stopped autocorrecting fucking to ducking.

I was resigned to always having to correct my iphone to say fucking until I had a date with a man who had worked at Apple. Very nice man. Just didn’t work out. But he assured me if I typed fucking enough it would happen. 2.

I was like....dude. Do you know how many times I type fucking?? It looks like I have a duck fetish. I mean ME not typing fucking enough? 3

So we went on a date. And he brought out his iPhone and showed me. He said it just takes time. Up your game.
And so I have been typing fucking a lot more. And today, Friday the 13, 2019 I unlocked the real power of my iPhone.4

You know I HAD to go on a date with a man who got his iPhone to stop autocorrecting fucking to ducking. I admit, when he showed me right then and there in the restaurant I was very hot for him. And what happened? Right after he leaned across the table and kissed me! 5

There was def-in-ately some chemistry.
But a relationship is not built on iPhone secrets alone 😢
I make it a goal to learn 1 thing from everyone I have dated. Some are not as life enhancing as -> if you just type fucking enough you too can train your iPhone to swear! 7 fin

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.