A.R. Moxon (Julius Goat) @JuliusGoat Novelist—THE REVISIONARIES coming 12/3/19 tinyurl.com/yxkldcx7 Newsletter: tinyletter.com/ARMoxon Blog: armoxon.com/ He/him Repped by @samroebuck Sep. 13, 2019 1 min read

We don’t need the permission of people who oppose gun control to enact gun control. We simply need to win the elections that give us the political power to do so.

They insisted on a political climate of zero compromise.

OK.

We accept those terms.

Here we come.

Yes, and the exact same dynamic goes for law-enforcement demilitarization. We don’t need permission from those who oppose it. We just need to win the elections.

Let’s do it.

That said, people, you have to let me talk about gun control without also having to write “police demilitarization” every single time; there’s a character limit and I cannot fit the entirety of intersectional politics into every single tweet, tyvm.

Love,

Julia’s Coat.

In fact: I once changed my avatar to a picture of a coat and my handle to “Julia‘s Coat” and the confusion really was something to behold.

You can follow @JuliusGoat.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.