Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, Lawyer (U.C. Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Bio here: terikanefield.com/about-me George Papadopoulos called me deluded Sep. 14, 2019 1 min read

1/4

Impeachment / Pelosi roundup

To prepare for my appearance on this ⤵️ panel next week, I wrote two more impeachment threads.

There’s overlap between them, so they're best read in order.

I'm also adding a thread by lawyer @blakesmustach.

2/4

Twitter Legal Cliff Notes regarding the House Judiciary Committee’s September 12, 2019 Impeachment resolution, stressing the importance of procedure.

(Bonus: This will help you prepare for the Civil Procedure portion of your Twitter Bar Exam)

3/ “Pelosi, Impeachment, Democracy & Autocracy”

Spoiler: If want rule of law (versus autocracy) we have to follow the law—even when we think it may be better to use [metaphorical] torches.

Thanks the people who pointed this thread out to me.

4/ For other impeachment threads, including basic explainers, go to my blog and select the category “impeachment”

Here:  https://terikanefield-blog.com/category/impeachment/ 

(The broken link in Tweet 15 of the Pelosi thread is a cut and paste error. It was supposed to link to my earlier thread.)

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.