Adam Singer @AdamSinger Grew @GoogleAnalytics into most popular analytics product globally. Prev advised: $SPLK $MKTO @Eloqua @PRSA @Cision. 🎶 composer. 🐕 @dashthedingo. Investor. Sep. 15, 2019 1 min read

My college girlfriend lived literally right next door to an Arby's. Like you could walk there no problem the sign was visible from their parking lot. You really don't appreciate these things fully while you have them, truly those were good days.

Funny post script to this: eventually I became David Puddy. My "go to" every date night was Arby's. This did not fly for long before she was annoyed with me. So as fine dining option I'd suggest Olive Garden which was immediately accepted. Gainesville, Fla is a magical place.

My life as an adult is so different: wife would never be seen in an Olive Garden or Arby's (but still is cool enough to let me go). However, she treats me 100% on trips to Vegas/dinner at Le Cirque on special occasions (along with in-suite dining for @dashthedingo). We are lucky.

You can follow @AdamSinger.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.