Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. Analyses @BBC. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Conspiracy (bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Next: Citizen Journalist (Macmillan). Professor. Attorney. Sep. 17, 2019 1 min read

(I know I called it a day, but I want to point out that Dearborn has NO immunity from testifying about his campaign work, that the White House has NO grounds to prevent his testimony, that Democrats must now go to federal court with URGENCY, and that this is part of a COVER-UP.)

1/ It is DEARBORN whose testimony is dangerous to Trump, and it is Dearborn's testimony about the CAMPAIGN that's the most dangerous testimony he has. Trump is blocking Dearborn's testimony on ridiculous grounds because—as my past research has demonstrated—Dearborn endangers him.

2/ I've said it before and I'll say it again: Nancy may want only an impeachment vote to be political WAR, but the White House has made it crystal clear that even the impeachment *inquiry* is political WAR and that that political WAR has already begun. Democrats must act like it.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.