Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, Lawyer (U.C. Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Bio here: terikanefield.com/about-me George Papadopoulos called me deluded Sep. 17, 2019 1 min read

The problem, I think, is from the expectation that the Nixon story will repeat: once public impeachment inquiries begin, the truth will emerge and Trump's approval will tumble.

The current Republican Party is not the GOP of the Nixon era. What was then the fringe has taken over.

The blame needs to go where it belongs.

The problem we have is that a major political party is doing everything it can to shield a lawbreaking president.

I suspect today's obstruction will be folded into Articles of Impeachment.

I welcome the Never Trump Republicans to join the fight to get Trump out of office.

But I wish to remind people that Rick Wilson—who spent his career as a Republican political strategist—isn't looking out for the best interests of the Democratic Party or Democratic party values.

And now he is encouraging Democrats to bash Democrats.

2018 was a big win for Democrats.

Dare I suggest it . . . maybe, just maybe. . . the Democrats know what they're doing.

Lewandowski, under oath, testified that the White House obstructed Congress's impeachment inquiry.

You can thank Corey for helping write the Articles of Impeachment.

And he admitted lying to the media, and basically admitted that he talked to Mueller under grant of immunity.

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.