Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Sep. 20, 2019 1 min read

I requested a copy of Crying Suns, which I'll be streaming tomorrow.

I know I can be extremely pedantic about disclosing games I've received from developers/publishers, but I want you all to take this into account when I talk about or stream those games.

If it appears on my curator page (and stress if, because there's been a couple of games I got from the devs that I didn't feel strongly enough about to put them up there) you'll see this little gift icon beside it like in this tweet:

This is only the second time I've actually requested a copy, the first time being Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.