Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. Analyses @BBC. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Conspiracy (bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Next: Citizen Journalist (Macmillan). Professor. Attorney. Sep. 20, 2019 1 min read

PROOF OF CONSPIRACY is the essential guide to today's news; it offers info every voter needs.

I hope you'll RT this.

✅ NYT, WSJ, USA Today, Publishers Weekly Bestseller
✅ Amazon, Audible, B&N, iTunes Bestseller
✅ "Urgent" —Kirkus
✅ "Terrifying" —B&N  https://www.amazon.com/dp/1250256712?tag=macsupaduinstalpa-20 

1/ I don't say the above lightly. In the last two weeks, I've been inundated with messages—via every medium—from PROOF OF CONSPIRACY readers saying the book helped them understand breaking news about (variously) Epstein, MBS, Netanyahu, Ukraine, Iran... basically *all* the news.

2/ I've been working on a memoir for a couple years now, and you'll never hear me say—here on Twitter or anywhere else—that my memoir (or nearly anyone's) is essential reading for U.S. voters. So when I say this about PROOF OF CONSPIRACY, it's because it's fully, *provably* true.

3/ Just so you won't think I'm speaking loosely on such an important topic, here's the most recent review the book has gotten:

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.