Louise Mensch @LouiseMensch "Unhinged British witch" "a textbook succubus"- Russian Insider “The Lizzie Borden of the Internet” - GCHQ (according to Randy Credico) Sep. 21, 2019 2 min read

Update: My sources proven correct - once again. Mini-thread:

"British intelligence are worried Russia has obtained kompromat, compromising material, on Prince Andrew over Jeffrey Epstein"

When Jeffrey Epstein was arrested, sources said, and I reported it here, that there were photos and videos of @TheDukeofYork with Epstein, evidence, and bad evidence.

When sources said what exists on Prince Andrew and Epstein, I reported it but thought MI5 would spare HM the Queen as long as possible.....

....but the evidence was there, so I did not think eventually it could be suppressed. @RoyalFamily PR need to stop defending @TheDukeofYork; too many people know of this evidence, in both allied and hostile nations

Lastly, my sources aren't Russian intelligence; the reason UKIC is saying Russia has blackmail material on @TheDukeofYork is because Epstein was regularly passing them stuff. And if he passed them stuff on Andrew, then he did it on everybody else too.

That's people we like, as well as people we don't like. Think long and hard about what Russia having videos from Epstein means. Maybe he was linked to Israel, and helped FBI back in the day, but he was always, always, feeding to Moscow.

Perversion does not know many political boundaries, as @MIT are finding out. This will not be easy for anyone. @TheDukeofYork is a disgrace to the Royal Family and to Britain, he should renounce his title and head to private life (for a start).

Gonna have to update this: @TheDukeOfYork has been tight with Russian-backed goons longer than we thought.
 https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-12663378 
"The prince' s relations with Timor Kulibayev, the son-in-law of the President of Kazakhstan"have also previously been questioned." (BBC)

" Prince Andrew criticised the Serious Fraud Office probe of an arms deal between BAE and Saudi Arabia, and accused Guardian journalists of "poking their noses everywhere" for investigating the deal." - BBC

"Timor Kulibayev purchased the duke's Sunninghill Park home for £3m more than its £12m asking price in 2007"

"Andrew entertained Sakher al-Materi... at Buckingham Palace.. Materi fled Tunisia and is currently under investigation for money laundering"

Prince Andrew @TheDukeofYork was "not only a very close friend of [Colonel Gaddafi's son] Saif Gaddafi but also of convicted Libyan gun smuggler Tarek Kaituni."

Basically Prince Andrew is a money-laundering crook and a pervert, @RoyalFamily. Deal with it, please. @GCHQ

You can follow @LouiseMensch.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.