A.R. Moxon (Julius Goat) @JuliusGoat Novelist—THE REVISIONARIES coming 12/3/19 tinyurl.com/yxkldcx7 Newsletter: tinyletter.com/ARMoxon Blog: armoxon.com/ He/him Repped by @samroebuck Sep. 25, 2019 1 min read

Oh no now we'll lose the votes of people who just spent three days attacking a teenage girl for the grave crime of wanting a livable world.

What will we do now that we've upset the red hats, oh no. The New York Times will have to deploy an army of reporters to every Indiana diner, think of all the eggs that will have to be scrambled while the patrons are interviewed, won't somebody think of all the eggs.

Oh no, this impeachment inquiry has been made official, ending our beautiful dream of bipartisan unity with people who cheer for shooting asylum seekers at the border and putting their children into camps without toiletries or medicine.

What if they don't vote with us now.

And me left holding 100 thousand I'LL LET YOU FUCK MY FEELINGS IF THEY BOTHER YOU t-shirts with CIVILITY written across the back, do you realize how much more it costs to write front and back, do you.

Because it's a lot.

You can follow @JuliusGoat.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.