Brian Armstrong @brian_armstrong Co-founder & CEO at @Coinbase Co-founder @GiveCrypto Building an open financial system for the world. Join us: coinbase.com/careers Sep. 26, 2019 1 min read

Today, at @Coinbase we had our global quarterly All Hands. It’s a great time to talk about our Vision, Mission, and Strategy, celebrate team wins, and share lessons learned.

Sharing a few slides from my presentation here. We always start with how our Vision, Mission, and Strategy fit together.

Our Vision is to create more economic freedom for every person and business. Economic Freedom is something organizations study, and measure for each country. Here’s a slide I shared about that today. (Will be interesting to see if Hong Kong changes once 2019 data comes out.)

Economic freedom has only improved 3% worldwide in the last ~25 years. I think crypto (and @Coinbase) can bend the shape of this curve up and to the right.

Then I talked about our Mission: to create an open financial system for the world. There's more awareness than ever about the limitations of the current financial system.

Then we saw demos from a number of product and eng managers who shared what we shipped in Q3 in line with this strategy.

Much appreciation to the entire team @Coinbase. A ton of hard work in Q3, and I’m energized about finishing the year strong. We hired over 100 people this quarter and have many more roles to fill. Check out our openings here.

https://www.coinbase.com/careers 

You can follow @brian_armstrong.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.