Charity Majors @mipsytipsy CTO @honeycombio, ex-Parse, Facebook, Linden Lab; cowrote Database Reliability Engineering; loves whiskey, rainbows. I test in production and so do you. 🌈🖤 Sep. 27, 2019 1 min read

dude. check it out, one of the most thorough and compelling cases for observability that I've ever read, and it's by our new board member! CAN YOU TELL HE WAS AN ENGINEER 😍📈  https://www.scalevp.com/blog/honeycomb-helps-organizations-with-cloud-applications-achieve-production-excellence 

Plus then a bunch of juicy little customer quotes:

"If a problem is really easy, you find it in a traditional monitoring tool in 30 seconds. If you don't find it in 30 seconds, you never will with a monitoring tool. Honeycomb fills that gap." 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

"Observability, on the other hand, is proactive, allowing devs to understand what happens inside an application from a customer's perspective -- the unknown-unknowns."

Honeycomb helps customers shift from a reactive relationship with their systems and customers to a *proactive* one. We literally help you find problems you, and maybe even your users, don't yet know you have. 🐝❤️

"One executive told us it was more effective than all three solutions he was using previously. And the more difficult the problem, the ✨higher the chance✨ he could figure it out in honeycomb.". 🐝🌈

Y'all are so fucking sweet. Thank you for enduring all those months of diligence calls and references on our behalf.

And thanks to @atseitlin, @oanaolt & @ericmander for really truly taking the time to deeply get us and our mission. I'm glad to have you on our side. 📈🐝

You can follow @mipsytipsy.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.