Sloth Mom 🦥 @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 01, 2019 1 min read

What's extra disappointing about this is that I try to be as big an advocate as I can for indie games with my platform, I go out of my way to try and help indie devs get visibility, signal boosting when I can. This has kinda put a downer on that, because now I feel negligent.

And I really hope this doesn't effect my decision to signal boost indie games, I hope I don't second-guess myself, or have to start worrying about whether games I promote to a largely LGBT audience are being made by people who hate us. Because I worry what effect that'll have...

I don't want to be hesitant or reluctant to signal boost indie titles because of this.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.