Janelle Shane @JanelleCShane I blog at aiweirdness.com/. My book "You Look Like a Thing and I Love You" is out Nov 5th! Research Scientist in optics. she/her. wandering.shop/@janellecshane Oct. 02, 2019 1 min read

I'm so delighted by the number and creativity of people who are drawing the #AInktober prompts during #Inktober2019! It's day 2 and I'm seeing some fabulous spoon creatures, watery discoveries, skull crushers, and of courses
Feel free to add yours here!

These are the bizarre AI-generated prompts that people are working with. Humans gamely engaging with AI absurdity is one of my favorite things ever. #AInktober

I'm also going to give away some advance copies of my upcoming book to a few #AInktober participants each week! You Look Like a Thing and I Love You has weird drawings including:
- giraffes that are cockroaches
- magical sandwich holes
- sheep on daleks

What disturbs me about this spoon creature is its spoons are angled for feeding OTHER people #AInktober

Toilet paper background is a nice touch

such a sweet looking spoon creature
i want one

oh. my. gosh. Dying laughing

brian in trouble again

You can follow @JanelleCShane.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.