Josh Wolfe @wolfejosh VC, entrepreneur, fund manager @Lux_Capital; Chair @CiPrep Coney Island Prep; Trustee @SfiScience Santa Fe Inst; CoFounder of Carson, Quinn & Bodhi w/ @ltwolfe Oct. 05, 2019 1 min read

All ART + TECH—is crystallized IMAGINATION.

<read 2 separate things within minutes of eachother on 2 (dark) things i love (Aliens, the movie) + (Life of Agony, the band)>

2/ On Alien....

3/ on new Life of Agony @OffiLIFEOFAGONY
(Warriors, Coney island shirt to the mosh pit!)

4/ And record release listening party in Coney Island, Brooklyn—2 blocks from where I grew up—next saturday!

5/ For me it all started with this video down block from where I grew up... @OffiLIFEOFAGONY

Have worn this shirt on left for 25 years (!)—from 1994 @OffiLIFEOFAGONY show @ L’Amours in Brooklyn (artwork by @arobert)

You can follow @wolfejosh.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.