Raman Ksaitor @ksaitor Started @CryptoJobsList when I was looking for a dev job in crypto… now helping 20k+ people get one too! 👨‍💻 Serial maker. Oct. 07, 2019 1 min read

After over a YEAR of research, deep thinking, hard work, sweat & tears, trials & experimentation…

I’m excited to finally present to you @CryptoJobsList's
new ✨ LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY ✨

The new logo is clean, simple & sparks excitement.

Check it out 👉  https://cryptojobslist.com 

The finished logo is the result of over 400 days of research, thinking, and most importantly patience to find the result that demonstrated Crypto Jobs List values and resonated with the community 🙌

It took:
- 400+ days of testing & iterating
- 6 logo variations
- 4 designers
- 20+ of friends and CJL community members

…to get to this moment!

Couldn't be more grateful and excited! 😊

I’d like to 🙏 thank everyone who participated in the process, suggested logo ideas, gave feedback and most importantly were patient with me.

Thanks to all the designers who participated in the progress: Danny Limanseta, Zach Moore, Elle Chun.

BEFORE and AFTER:

@CryptoJobsList

You can follow @ksaitor.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.