Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 07, 2019 1 min read

One of the reasons I am adoring Code Vein so much is the whole attitude of the game, it is absolutely glorious trash! It's unashamedly anime tiddy Dark Souls, proudly reveling in its edgy 00's Hot Topic aesthetic, and I love it for the sincerity of its trashiness.

It's not just a character creator that is every queer millennial's dream, or a competent and fun as heck soulslike, it's unabashedly over the top in the best worst ways. It's enthusiastically ridiculous, and wears it proudly.

I love you, anime tiddy game.

Anime tiddy game

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.