Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter OB/GYN, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, Canadian Spice, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (bestseller! OMG). Jensplaining, NYT contributor. Oct. 07, 2019 1 min read

I'm transfixed by this graph of orgasm and hookups versus relationship sex for heterosexual college aged women. No previous hook up and the percentage of women having an orgasm is 11%.  https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0003122412445802 

if you have hooked up with him twice and you are still ONLY looking at a 16% rate of orgasm. I mean 16%.

The 67% of college aged heterosexual women having orgasms in relationships is on par with other research. (Lesbian women are more likely to have orgasms in relationships).

This was a very interesting part of the discussion

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.