A.R. Moxon (Julius Goat) @JuliusGoat Author of THE REVISIONARIES, coming 12/3/19 Pre-order: static.mhpbooks.com/the-revisionaries/ Newsletter: tinyletter.com/ARMoxon He/him Repped by @samroebuck Oct. 08, 2019 1 min read

It's about giving people who don't care in the least about honesty the feeling that they have enough moral leeway to say "both sides lie" as their excuse to do what they always intended to do, which is to vote for a man who is, among other things, a constant pathological liar.

"Both sides are bad, now excuse me, I'm going to go vote for the side that is very obviously worse, and if you point that fact out to me I'm going to either treat it as if it's something offensive you're doing to me, or I'm going to act bored as a way of seeming above it all."

When I say "a constant pathological liar," I mean, of course, Mike Pence.

You can follow @JuliusGoat.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.