Seth Abramson+ Your Authors @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor. NYT bestselling author. @Newsweek columnist with many appearances @CNN, @CBC, @BBC. My new book, Proof of Corruption, is at amzn.to/2TcvDsH. Oct. 08, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

(NOTE) Wonder why Trump is trying to run out the clock until the 2020 elections? Because there's a growing body of evidence that the pro-Trump attack on America by the Kremlin in mid-2020 will be so powerful it can't be stopped—and will ensure a Trump win.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/09/24/new-cyberwarfare-report-unveils-russias-secret-weapon-against-us-2020-election/ 

PS/ Of all Trump's treacherous betrayals of his country, the most important is one we never talk about: he's deliberately left America naked to a massive 2020 Russian cyberattack—not to mention attacks from Saudi Arabia, Israel and the UAE—that he knows will carry him to victory.

PS2/ It's always seemed bizarre to me that *more than a year before* the 2020 election, Trump's favorite talking point is Democrats "can't win"—especially as the next time Trump wins the popular vote will be his first. He seems to be narrative-building for a shady win he expects.

PS3/ To be clear, I'm *not* implying Trump has some advance knowledge of what the Russians, Saudis, Israelis and Emiratis are planning. That'd be silly. What I *am* saying is that Trump knows—as we *all* do—that the cavalry *is* coming to aid Trump in one form or another in 2020.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader