Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 11, 2019 1 min read

I haven't had to link my ko-fi page asking people to help me afford electrolysis, or helping me afford videosgame, and I think that's a real indication with regards to how much things have improved for me this year.

Thank you all so much!

And you know what else? It feels nice that now I'm the one randomly dropping moneys into people's ko-fis and fundraising streams and randomly buying games for people. It feels real damn nice.💜

Okay, well if you did wanna throw anything my way, the link is here.

https://ko-fi.com/caseyexplosion 

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.