Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, Lawyer (U.C. Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Bio here: terikanefield.com/about-me George Papadopoulos called me deluded Oct. 13, 2019 1 min read

Sunday Roundup

If you missed it, here's my thread analyzing the Parnas-Fruman indictment, and putting it into the larger context of what we know (well, some of what we know -- going for the big picture).

Did you catch that bit of news about the author of the 8-page letter the White House counsel sent Congress?

It's being reported that Trump himself drafted it (dictated, maybe?), which explains a lot.

#2 Here’s my analysis of that 8-page letter.

Trump wants this to be a boxing match.

Pelosi and Schiff want it to be a legal proceeding worthy of the founding fathers (and that means not imitating the tactics of Kenneth Starr).

#3:

Speaking of lawyers doing shady things (WH counsel putting their signature on a letter with bogus legal arguments) here’s a short thread on Trump and mob lawyers:

#4: My letter to Republican Senators

I intended to write 3 threads per week. But things keep happening.

I need a way to keep the Ukraine stuff straight, so I'm working on a master timeline.

(Yeah, I was that student with 100 pages of color-coded notes.)

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.