Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, Lawyer (U.C. Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Bio here: terikanefield.com/about-me George Papadopoulos called me deluded Oct. 13, 2019 1 min read

Hi, @LindseyGrahamSC

So, is this kinda like extortion?

"If you impeach, we put informers in the crosshairs."

You understand that what you're threatening is illegal?
And, um. . . they have to testify, even if there's compelling corroborating evidence?
 https://www.essence.com/news/lindsey-graham-senate-judiciary-whistleblowers-trump-impeachment-inquiry/ 

And definitely witness tampering.

U.S. Code § 1512, tampering with a witness: Whoever . . . attempts to . . .prevent the attendance or testimony of any person in an official proceeding.

And also disbarment, because it's illegal.

If you're not a lawyer already, you're certainly ready for the Twitter Bar Exam.

I've written a lot this past week about Trump's mob-style lawyers.

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.