Louise Mensch @LouiseMensch "Unhinged British witch" "a textbook succubus"- Russian Insider “The Lizzie Borden of the Internet” - GCHQ (according to Randy Credico) Oct. 13, 2019 2 min read

Short thread: this is obviously an outrage to the Constitutional separation of church and state.

But, speaking as a Catholic, can we discuss how Bill Barr also fails as a Catholic? He’s meant to be in Opus Dei. Let’s look at some of the Commandments Barr breaks daily:1.

1. “Thou shalt not bear false witness.” Bill Barr has done so for the past month against @Comey @FBI. In the spring, he bore false witness against Mueller.

2. “Honor thy father and mother.” Pope St. John Paul II taught that patriotism was an extension of this commandment. Thus, in shilling for Russia against America, Barr breaks this commandment.

3. “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain”. Barr did so @NotreDame, using it to scare non-Christians; he lied taking his oath of office to defend the constitution; he lied when sworn into Congress.

4. “Thou shalt not steal.” Bill Barr’s money laundering and coverups for Alfa Bank and Trump on his taxes are theft. Barr helps Trump steal from America for a reward given to Barr.

5. “Thou shalt not kill.” Bill Barr may not have personally killed anyone but, like @realDonaldTrump, he has willfully and deliberately allowed people to be killed, thus breaking this commandment

6. “Thou shalt not commit adultery”. Barr has abetted @realDonaldTrump’s commission of adultery with @StormyDaniels by covering it up. His family nepotism also needs examination.

7. “Keep ye holy the Sabbath day”. On Sundays of late Bill Barr has been doing his treason tour of Europe, undermining - or trying to - @CIA @NSAGov @fbi and his country. Thus breaking this commandment.

8. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife”. As I say, nepotism in Barr’s family needs a thorough investigation.

9. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.” It was Bill Barr’s greed and love of money that caused him to shill for Alfa Bank, Russia and Trump (in that order) against his country; his greed caused his treason; thus breaking this commandment.

10. “Thou shalt not steal”. Placing his daughter and son in law in government positions via nepotism is theft from the public purse. Barr has laundered money from and to Russia and Trump, such as the party at Trump’s hotel. He thus breaks this commandment.

In short, Opus Dei is meant to be an organization of conservative, aesthetic Catholics who live lives of virtue and penance. Bill Barr flouts Church law daily and is a source of public scandal.

If they ever found an Opus Diaboli, he can be its President for Life. End thread.

Postscript: I see I did “Thou shalt not steal” twice, but Bill Barr does so much theft I think I should get a pass. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” - Bill Barr is an idolator at the altar of Mammon; he worships money and power, and cares nothing for God. Ends.

You can follow @LouiseMensch.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.