Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, Lawyer (U.C. Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Bio here: terikanefield.com/about-me George Papadopoulos called me deluded Oct. 18, 2019 1 min read

Actually, @ThePlumLineGS, it means to stay away from the criminal code and frame the wrongdoing as abuses of power instead of crimes.

It means "what is the crime?" is the wrong question, and misdirects the inquiry.

What do I mean?

Stand by for a link . . .

See:

I'm not surprised that Democratic internal polling has reached the same conclusions.

It was clear in October 2 Pelosi-Schiff press conference that this was their focus and plan.

Hi, Greg,

But I don't see it as a broadening of the inquiry.

It's a way to frame the wrongdoing.

It means avoiding words like "quid pro quo"

You're doing great work!

Ok, yes, we're saying much the same thing.

Of course, Doral should be included in the Articles.

But don't think we'll see bribery.

Which is why I see it as re-frame instead of enlarge.

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.