Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 19, 2019 1 min read

I've been in a lot of pain this past while, my back has been especially sore. I've been awake for the last few hours, but I've just been lying in bed, propped up with pillows, waiting for the general aches and pains to subside enough for me to get up. I'm not doing the best.

Chronic fatigue sucks, it feels like everything has slipped away from me. I remember being able to just get up in the morning and study. Now it's just... "Wait for brain fog and pain to subside, then see what's left of your day"

I was studying Japanese before the fatigue really hit me, and I've beaten myself up so badly for dropping it, because it was something I was putting so much into, only to have it slip away from me like so much else. It still pains me.

I'm immensely proud of myself that I've been able to stream though. It's meant so much to me that I've found something I'm able for. And I really, really do hope that I've been able to provide a space for people that's more chilled out and relaxed than the average gaming stream.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.