Justin Trudeau @JustinTrudeau Father, husband, @liberal_party Leader, 23rd Prime Minister of Canada. Papa, mari, chef du @parti_liberal, 23e premier ministre du Canada. Oct. 21, 2019 1 min read

This is it, Canada. Election Day. The future of our country is up to you. 4 years ago, you chose real change and a better, more positive vision for Canada that we all shared. Today I’m asking you to keep that vision for Canada in mind. #ChooseForward

I’ve traveled all across our incredible country. I’ve tried to meet as many of you as I could - to hear your stories, listen to your concerns and struggles, and talk about how our policies were helping out. #ChooseForward

We’ve accomplished a lot together these past 4 years - with more jobs, more money for families, a real plan to fight climate change - but there’s a whole lot left to do. #ChooseForward

I’m counting on your vote in order for us to keep moving forward and get it done. But it’s not just you and me. Today your kids, your colleagues, your parents, your neighbours - they’re all counting on you to vote. #ChooseForward

So make your voice heard. Stand up for what you believe in. And if that’s a progressive, inclusive Canada where government can be a force for positive change, where we fight against climate change, and where we help one another, then the choice is clear. #ChooseForward

Voting is fast and easy. 15 minutes today is going to make a difference for generations to come. #ChooseForward

You can follow @JustinTrudeau.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.