Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, Lawyer (U.C. Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ Bio here: terikanefield.com/about-me George Papadopoulos called me deluded Oct. 22, 2019 1 min read

Tweeting this for people who haven't seen it.

Nancy Pelosi's fact sheet.
 https://www.speaker.gov/sites/speaker.house.gov/files/Trump%20Shakedown%20and%20Coverup.pdf 

Take it as a preview of what to expect in the Articles of Impeachment.

"Cover up" is a better term than "obstruction of justice."
Among other things, it avoids the criminal code.

Avoiding the criminal code keeps the focus where it should be, on abuse of power, and takes away many of the Trump-FOX-GOP's bogus "defenses."

For what I mean, see this thread:

Yup.

If I understand Penny's reaction, it's this: Pelosi knows how to do this. Calm, measured, and fact based while going for the jugular.

Pelosi's daughter said her mother can "cut your head off and you won't even know you're bleeding."

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.