Sloth Mom 🦥 @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 24, 2019 1 min read

Which is the biggest gaming disaster? Like for Anthem, RT for Fallout 76.

This was cynical retweet bait on my part, 'cos I resent that negativity has more reach than positivity, and I wanted to remind folks that this has been a truly amazing year for games, we don't have to focus on the garbage ones. Go play Steamworld Quest. Or Code Vein. Or Noita.

There's been a nonstop shower of terrific games. Check out Children of Morta, Blasphemous, Crying Suns, Whispers of a Machine, Pathologic 2, Indivisible, and so many more.

Find a game worth your attention, and champion it! Share it! Be enthusiastic about it!

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.