Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 24, 2019 1 min read

Which is the biggest gaming disaster? Like for Anthem, RT for Fallout 76.

This was cynical retweet bait on my part, 'cos I resent that negativity has more reach than positivity, and I wanted to remind folks that this has been a truly amazing year for games, we don't have to focus on the garbage ones. Go play Steamworld Quest. Or Code Vein. Or Noita.

There's been a nonstop shower of terrific games. Check out Children of Morta, Blasphemous, Crying Suns, Whispers of a Machine, Pathologic 2, Indivisible, and so many more.

Find a game worth your attention, and champion it! Share it! Be enthusiastic about it!

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.